I just shredded up some radishes from our backyard and mixed them with carrots and rice vinegar and salt, but next time I think I'll try them on toast, with butter or cream cheese...that looks scrumptious! ♥
very nice pictures, can you tell me which book you shoe in the first picture? I´m a passionate reader and i´m getting pretty nervous looking inside a book and don´t know titel and author ;)
3 comments:
I just shredded up some radishes from our backyard and mixed them with carrots and rice vinegar and salt, but next time I think I'll try them on toast, with butter or cream cheese...that looks scrumptious! ♥
this all looks very inspiring and delicious!!
very nice pictures, can you tell me which book you shoe in the first picture? I´m a passionate reader and i´m getting pretty nervous looking inside a book and don´t know titel and author ;)
Post a Comment